Notice to Patients
As of May 26, 2020, the Ministry of Health has allowed Health Care Professions to gradually reopen and resume regular treatments following safety protocols. We are so excited to get back to start serving you our patients, and welcome new patients as of June 1, 2020. As you would expect, we are taking specific precautions to keep you and our staff safe and follow the requirements of the College of Denturists of Ontario.
- Treatments can only be scheduled BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Walk-ins cannot be seen as we previously did, please call ahead to book your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule
- If you are feeling unwell in ANY way, we are happy to reschedule your appointment for 14 days out
- Appointment times will be staggered to ensure patients are not interacting in our waiting area
- We have blocked-off waiting room chairs to keep safe distancing
- Please wear a mask at your appointment
On Arrival of Your Appointment & Cleaning Protocols
- We will be using barrier screens and required PPE masks, gloves and attire
- In addition we have Surgically Clean Air Filter installed in our office to ensure the protection of our patients and staff
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at the reception desk
- We will pre-screen you for COVID and your temperature will be taken
- When directed to be seated in the Operatory Room you are required to hand wash as per procedures posted above the sink.
- At completion of your appointment you will be asked to again hand wash as per procedures posted above the sink.
- We are consistently disinfecting and sanitizing all our clinical and non-clinical areas following the proper health guidelines.
Thank you for your patience. We are learning too and working hard to keep you healthy and safe by taking every precaution.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment or if you have any questions. We are ready to help build you a better SMILE!